Sunday, March 10, 2013

bellabox feb 2013


Considering this was the month of Valentines Day, I was a bit disappointed with this months Bellabox. Apart from the heart shaped pattern on the back of the card, nothing screamed "love". As for the products, the best word I could use to sum everything up would be average. This months box was far from exciting.


Batiste Dry Shampoo. This is the same sample that I received late last year from either Lusthaveit or Bellabox (I don't quite remember which one). As a dry shampoo, its a decent product. It smells nice and it does the trick. Just wasn't too impressed to receive something that I had already received recently. And unfortunatley I don't go without washing my hair at least every second day so its not a product I would normally use. RRP AU$9.95 for 150mL.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray. This product is meant to be sprayed on to wet hair and then "scrunched" whiled drying to create "perfect summer waves". Personally this is not a product I would use either. I much prefer polished curls to messy waves... especially since my hair is not very long. Having said that, I'll give it a go - who knows, it may be amazing? RRP AU$16.99 for 198mL.


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. A multi-purpose oil which provides nourishment for your face, body and hair without a greasy after-touch. I've never heard of this brand, and this seems a bit like a "fluff" product that isnt really desgnied specifically to do anything but make your skin/hair feel nice. Keen to try it, however not something I would have bought for myself . RRP AU$24.95 50mL. 

Sally Hansen Silver Glitter Nailpolish. This only full-size product in this months box. I'm a massive fan of nail polish, and find myself buying more and more even though I know I don't need them. Sally Hansen is a great brand of nail polish, and I say that from experience  I've always been very please with the overall quality of their polishes. 


Banana Boat Spot SPF 30+. Living in Australia - good quality sunscreen is a must. I'll be taking this sample to work so I can keep my skin safe on those hot summer days! RRP AU$14.99 for 200g

U Skin Solutions Clean and Go Exfoliating Gel Cleanser. A tiny two in one cleansing and exfoliating gel to keep pores clean and clear. RRP AU$30.95 for 125mL.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site
    with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Superb blog and brilliant design and style.

    My page; leparfait.net

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...